Why choose Basil Paterson as an exam centre?
Basil Paterson is the largest open exam centre in Scotland, offering IELTS exams in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, in addition to Cambridge English exams in Edinburgh. All major rail/bus stations are just a 15-minute walk away from our central Edinburgh venue.
IELTS exams are held almost every Saturday in Edinburgh and throughout the year in Aberdeen. Cambridge English exams are held six times per year in Edinburgh.
If you need some guidance before your IELTS or Cambridge English exam, we are best placed to help you prepare. Studying at Basil Paterson means you will take classes and your exam in the same building. We can also give you all the application information if you need help.
- Largest open exam centre for IELTS and Cambridge English in Scotland
- 4000 candidates per year
- Central Edinburgh location
- IELTS exams almost every Saturday in Edinburgh
- KET, PET, FCE. CAE. CPE exams throughout the year
- Experienced and helpful staff